Sunday, July 12, 2009

DIDN'T LIKE THAT CAR ANYWAY



Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I woke at 3 a.m. to the barking of my dogs. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Wrong move. Dogs kept barking, I finally got up to find that my car was
missing from in front of the house.

At 5:30 a.m. I was at the city park starting my "boot camp" work out. It was still dark and it was still 78 degrees. I was 3 minutes into my work out and my cloths were dripping wet.

At 7 a.m. I was sitting at my desk, in front of the computer, where I would spend the next 9 hours working.

At 9 p.m. police call with good/bad news. Good news, found my car. Bad news, see above photos.

Hope your day was better,
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Bummer, Stacey. Things are bound to get better after that. Miss you two.

    ReplyDelete