Friday, October 26, 2007

Southern Bohemian

So it’s today and this is where we are. Three days behind and trying to get out of town for the weekend. Friday night in Mobile, a film about Eugene Walter will be screened at an very old temple. I am not sure if it was a Masonic Temple or what and I have never really been in the main part of the building. Stacey and I want to see this film so we are just gonna go to Mobile for about 24 hours. My back is almost 100% better, but I need to get back and get things done. I need to finish two custom paintings, one is a pair of dogs and the other a wedding themed piece. I also have to build a full size bed, two twin bed swings, a coffee table, using an old Ford pickup truck tailgate for the top and a pedestal for a piece of art. All of this by Thanksgiving. No prob!

In Mobile we plan to see a film about Eugene Walter like I said. The film is by Robert Clem, it is named Last of the Bohemians. I have no idea what to expect, but looking forward.

It is also the semi annual event ART! ALIVE. Check out this page and read all about whats happen Friday night in downtown Mobile. I wish I could stay and enjoy it all, but this has to be a quick trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment